Opportunity to join a thriving Consultancy specialising in low to high risk Commercial Property delivering the highest standard of Fire Safety and Health & Safety audits, assessment and support to meet statutory regulation and best practise. London based business with national reach and exposure within their chosen client base.
As Operations Director you will lead the team of Assessors to delivery ‘Gold Standard’ products and services to clients without exception. You will be supported by an established team of Coordinators, Schedulers, Quality Assurance, Auditors and Assessor teams who will delivery the day to day service to clients through robust processes and experience. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring this division runs smoothly, spotting opportunities for progression, promotions, upskilling, development, motivation and culture, with the ultimate aim of producing an environment for people to thrive and delivery a high quality service.
You have a team of experts in their relative disciplines of Fire Safety and Health & Safety producing reports, fire strategy, H&S strategy, risk assessments and support for clients. You will support on projects as required, with the main focus of your role being to deliver commercial success.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Health & Safety qualified to Diploma level (NEBOSH, NCRQ, NVQ, Degree or similar).
- CMIOSH preferred although will consider Grad IOSH able to demonstrate competence at Chartered level.
- Understanding of both Health & Safety and Fire Safety to a competent level.
- Strong understanding of safety management systems.
- Commercially minded with an eye for detail and business acumen.
- Supportive nature in developing and managing a team.
- Naturally energetic, positive and enthusiastic.
- Committed to the highest standards of delivery.
In return you will receive a basic salary of circa £70,000 plus Car Allowance, Monthly Travel Ticket Paid, EMI Share Scheme worth £100,000 to £180,000 within the next 24 to 36 months.
Philip While 268