£40000 - £45000 per annum
You have the opportunity to join a growing Facilities Management company with a solid reputation built over the last 30+ years. Currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their Team in the South West. Supported by the Commercial Sales Manager and Operational team, you will work closely with existing clients, expanding the range of services provided and also generating new business.
As a successful Business Development Manager you will build lasting relationships based on quality of service and trust to increase turnover of the South West Division. The approach will be consultative and solutions driven, focussing on the customers needs. The company is keen to invest further in generating inbound enquiries to support the sales function and welcomes innovative ideas. You will actively work closely with Operations Managers and central Bid Team to spot and capitalise on opportunities.
Ideal candidate experience:
• Proven track record in a similar sales or business development role.
• Experienced in tender or proposal driven sales processes.
• Consultative and solutions driven.
• Able to identify opportunities to introduce additional services to existing clients.
• Able to identify and generate new business.
You will receive a basic salary of £40-45,000 plus car, laptop, mobile and bonus.