£32000 - £38000 per annum
The FMC Network are currently recruiting for a Process Technician with a Mechanical bias to work at our client site in Hertfordshire.
To apply a range of Mechanical and Electrical skills to maintenance, modifications and new works and in so doing provide a safe, efficient service to the Company in compliance with recognised standards and regulations. Seek advice from the Supervisor on all matters appertaining to operational matters, regulatory and statutory compliance.
• All duties and tasks undertaken are to be carried out to established cGxP standards.
• To act as a Deputy for Process Supervisor in their absence or when requested or delegated to do so to ensure continuity of customer- liaisons and relations and service level agreements are maintained.
• Perform testing and inspecting of mechanical systems in accordance with industry standards.
• Provide accurate feedback and information including but not limited to completed test sheets, routine rounds inspection sheets and work dockets containing durations of maintenance activities and observations.
• Ensure that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
• Carry out remedial and/or refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
• To issue and receive Permits-to-Work and related certificates.
• To attend technical seminars and training courses as appropriate.
• Maintain GxP standards with regards to cleanliness in work areas and of plant and equipment.
• Record and request through the proper channels, parts needed, and spares used to ensure compliance with relevant SOP's appertaining to change control and control and use of GxP spares.
• To have a thorough knowledge of fluid systems likely to be encountered, being able to fault find and rectify as necessary. Carry out cleaning, flushing and dozing as required.
• Demonstrate qualities to deliver the contract requirements through effective communication, training and personal development.
• Undertake an annual appraisal.
• Identify to your Line Manager operational improvements to ensure continued provision of high-quality service.
• Through innovation and vision identify any business opportunity and pass information to Line Manager.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and feedback through relevant and current procedures.
• The ideal candidate will have the relevant C&G, BTEC level 3, ONC/OND or NVQ level 3 in a mechanical discipline with complementary electrical knowledge.
• The candidate would be ideally experienced in the pharmaceutical industry but not essential, other process automation industries such as the food industry would be a comparable environment.
• The candidate will be articulate, numerate and IT literate.
• Understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred.
• Being commercially aware puts the candidate at an advantage.
• Good all-round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering.
• The ability to establish, implement and monitor high standards of excellence in areas of quality, safety, compliance and operational performance.
If you’re interested in the above Process Technician please get in touch with Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000 firstname.lastname@example.org