£35000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Engineer to join our clients expanding contract based in Harrogate. Successful candidate must be able to pass security screening.
To ensure the delivery of mechanical services to the Client contract in compliance with the contract deliverables and KPIs.
• Responsible for all site mechanical systems, ensuring they are operated, maintained, diagnosed, and repaired to the appropriate statutory, regulatory and Client standards
• Reporting any equipment or performance issues to the Engineering Manager
• Analyse the testing and inspection data, reporting your finding to Engineering Manager
• Proactive engagement in LCAM system reviews ensuring continuous improvement of systems under your control
• Data integrity in Agility / CAFM systems is reviewed and meets or exceeds statutory requirements
• Proactive engagement in capital projects and site minor works (SMW) that add or modify elements of systems under your control
• Provide specialist advice and support for all Technical Services management activities associated with all building services
• Attend the site out of hours as part of call out system, in cases of emergency when the sub-contractor, security operations or management request support
• Assistance in the preparation of specialist estimates / quotations as required
• Where applicable hold the responsibility for allocated work orders from receipt to completion
• Manage and Monitor the QFM and Building Management Systems
• Qualified to HNC or appropriate apprenticeship level in mechanical engineering
• Hold or be prepared to work towards achieving Pressure and Confined space AP Status and other Appointments as deemed appropriate
• 2 years + Experience of installation, testing, maintenance, and operation of mechanical systems
• Experience of standby power systems.
• Experience of safe working practices, permit to work systems and GxP environments
• Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an ongoing basis
• An obvious empathy with customers and clients, an ability to quickly grasp their needs and an ability to galvanise resources to satisfy clients demands
• The energy and infectious enthusiasm to get things done
• Work to tight timescales, under pressure, high level of written technical standards
If you’re interested in the above Mechanical Engineer position please contact Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000 email@example.com