£50000 - £60000 per annum
Opportunity to join an expanding business who are offering innovative solutions to customers with patented designed products giving them a key differentiator in the market. This roles comes with huge potential to grow and progress your career with the business. Based in Central London specialising in Façade cleaning and restoration as well and launching new services, the company has a track record of delivering bespoke services to the likes of housing associations, national landmarks, commercial property and property agents.
You will support the commercial function working closely with the Managing Director and Head of Sales utilising your experience in Surveying, Estimating and Tendering of works. As part of this role you will have some oversight of projects to ensure they are completed in line with expectations, quality and budget. Projects range in size from £50,000 to £500,000 and beyond.
Ideal candidate experience:
• Experience in a Surveying role with ambitions to progress your career.
• Previous experience in Construction or similar industry.
• Strong knowledge and experience in surveying, estimating and tendering.
• Comfortable with oversight of operational teams as required.
• Strong planning and organisational skills.
• Able to adapt and drive positive change.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £50,000 to £60,000 plus company bonus and benefits.