£50000 per annum
Electrical Contracts Manager
The FMC Network are currently recruiting for an Electrical Contracts Manager to Lead our clients existing electrical contracts based at their Stockport Office.
The vision is to expand the already thriving Electrical Business in the North West and the candidate will be responsible for the growth of this sector.
• LV Panel Maintenance & ACB Repairs
• Commercial Electrical Testing
• Electrical Service, Maintenance & Breakdowns
• Small Project Works
• Estimating Projects up to £250,000
The Duties, but not limited,
• Manage an existing team of directly employed Supervisors, Administrators, Engineers and Sub Contractors to maximise profitability, quality and teamwork.
• Look at individual Engineer Performance and Develop
• Oversee the Specialist Sub Contractor Service and Repair Works
• Estimate Electrical works from £30 to £250,000
• Manage a team of Planners and Administrators looking at continuous improvement and savings
• Monitor existing contracts looking at KPI’s, Performance, Quality, Contract Compliance and H&S.
• Audit Electrical Certificates
• Manage Electrical compliance within the branch.
• Negotiate, renew and review contracts as required.
• The candidate must be driven with a view for expansion and growth.
• Be a strong leader with a vision to improve quality
• Have a good working knowledge of Commercial Electrical Contracts & LV Panel Maintenance
• Have strong existing relationships within the North West with both Clients and Supply Chain.
• Be able to survey and quote for small works.
• At least 10 years’ experience in the sector
• Up to date Electrical Qualifications, 18th Edition and 2391 T&I
• Management Training
• Current H&S Training
If you’re interested in the above Electrical Contracts Manager position please contact Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000 firstname.lastname@example.org