£40000 per annum
Role: Interim Recruitment Manager, 9 month fixed term contract
Salary: c. £40,000 per annum + Car / Car Allowance
Type: 5 days per week
Location: Southampton area
Post Code: SO18 2NL
Network HR are representing one of the UK's leading service providers based in the Southampton area who are looking to recruit an Interim Recruitment Manager to join their leadership team on a 9 month fixed term contract basis.
This is a highly visible position working with senior stakeholders up to board level, and will ultimately be the functional leader for recruitment in the organisation, overseeing a sizable resourcing and coordination team.
A great role for a "player-coach" with either an in-house, RPO or agency background.
Accountabilities will include but won't be limited to:
- Management and oversight of a high-performing and well-structured recruitment team (resources and coordinators)
- Responsible for the cradle to grave execution of senior appointments across the UK direct and via third party management.
- Budgetary responsibility for talent acquisition
- EVP and branding exercises to promote the organisation as the employer of choice in their industry
We're on the look out for candidates who meet the following criteria;
- Demonstrable experience of overseeing recruitment activities as a leader / senior manager.
- Experience of managing / overseeing a sizable recruitment team (c.8 +)
- A "Player-Coach" style with prior experience and willingness to take a lead on senior level recruitment (usually via third parties)
- Good stakeholder management experience - adaptable, consultative and customer facing
- Experience in a service sector or blue collar business would be advantageous i.e. FM, Construction, Principal Contractor, FMCG, Manufacturing etc.
- Prior experience in reporting recruitment MI to key stakeholders.
- This role will have the opportunity to work from home once normality resumes , but will be required to have an office presence in order to manage the team and service key stakeholders. Therefore commutability to the Southampton area on a frequent, weekly basis will be required.
Please note, this position is an immediate requirement and so you will need to be available to commence employment in 4 weeks or less.