A Food Manufacturer based in Yorkshire, who are a multi-million turnover business are looking for a Quality Manager to join their growing team. You will be managing the day to day Quality function within the site and will be an important part of the leadership team. As their Quality Manager you will be responsible for driving food safety and quality standard, alongside managing a team of Quality Technologists.
You will report directly into the Technical Manager amd will have two direct reports into you (two QA’s).
How will you be measured:
- Driving Food Safety and Quality Standards within the factory including and through the maintenance of the sites QMS
- Management of 3rd Part Quality and Food Safety audits.
- Coaching and Supporting the IWS DMS implementation in the factory, specifically but not just confined to the DMS from the Q -Pillar
- Internal Auditing of site to BRC, AIB and customer standards and the sites internal auditing system / audit team.
- Managing Non-conformances and coordinating corrective actions on site
Desired experience required:
- 3+ Years in a Technical/Quality Management position.
- Experience leading BRC and AIB Standards audits
- Proven track record in Hygiene Systems, QMS and HACCP
- Experience working within a Food Manufacturer
- Experience of FMCG processes
- Experience managing QMS and HACCP system
- Experience dealing with external customers
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you want more information, then please get in touch!