£34800 per annum
Systems & Reporting Officer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£34,000 per annum
Procurement People are working closely with a large and growing organisation who are seeking a Systems and Reporting Officer to join their well-established function. Reporting into the Systems and Reporting Manager, this individual will support with all day-to-day activity across end-to-end procurement systems – the role will provide direct support to the various Procurement teams in order to enable the effective delivery of large-scale projects in keeping with relevant compliance.
Responsibilities will include but aren’t limited to;
• Provide operational systems support and guidance during the procurement process to stakeholders across the Procurement and Commercial teams
• Collaborate with the procurement project teams to provide a thorough evaluation configuration service
• Offer individual support and training materials to support the Procurement and Commercial users of specific systems such as; Oracle ERP and JAGA
• Act as 1st point of contact for any system support and complex configuration issues both; project specific and system wide
The successful candidate will hold the below experience and knowledge;
• Prior experience in a Procurement Systems Analyst / Officer type role
• Genuine passion to build and develop a career within systems support
• Previous experience working within a utilities or public sector organisation
• Strong working knowledge of various systems; advantageous if you have previously worked with JAGA / BRAVO, AWARD and Oracle ERP
This opportunity would best suit an individual who has strong experience managing procurement systems across a public sector organisation and is looking for the next step in their career – this is a great opportunity for someone seeking career trajectory within a large, growing business.
If this role is of interest please don’t hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following this link.
Selina Cinar 123