£40000 - £45000 per annum
Currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work a variety of Infrastructure construction projects across the UK. The successful candidate will have relevant experience in a similar discipline such as Civils, Infrastructure, Highways, Rail, Utilities.
• Responsible for performing risk valuations for cost control
• Actively resolve contractual issues including extensions of time, expense claims and terms and conditions
• Responsible for the identification of valuing variations working closely with the financial department
• Carry out commercial activities to meet the project objectives, including providing advice, guidance, and support to the project teams.
• Delivery of monthly/periodic assessment and KPIs for sub-contractor works
• Managing the early warnings and compensation event processes with respect to NEC contracts both D&C and TSC
• Manage agreement of final accounts with clients and subcontractors
• Prepare and interpret turnover/cash flow projections and profit/loss forecasts
• Extensive experience working within the construction sector preferably Highways; Construction Law & practise; Commercial Management
• Proficient understanding of contractual obligations for all standard contract forms such as NEC, TSC, and JCT suit of contracts
• HNC/D or Degree in relevant discipline
• Excellent written, numerical, oral communication and negotiating skills
• Working towards RICS/IES CIOB
Package includes up to £45,000 basic salary plus company car or car allowance.