£49000 - £55000 per annum
A large and successful M&E Building |Services Contractor, based in Birmingham are now seeking a Senior Mechanical Estimator
This Contractor specialises in the Design, Installation and Maintenance of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, drainage, plumbing and electrical solutions for the Residential, Hotel, Care Homes, Student Accommodation, Leisure and Commercial sectors., up to the value of £30M.
The role of Senior Mechanical Estimator has come available due to the expansion of the business and the dramatic increase in work load, and requires an individual of great experience and professionalism
The requires the successful individual ;
• To complete tenders utilising estimation software.
• To present tender for adjudication by Directors providing all labour/material/prelim analysis
• To complete Tender analysis forms as requested by Design Manager
• To produce accurate and concise tender letters
• To chase tendered work and report outcome to Managers
• To assist with training of apprentices
• To assist contracts team during project installations
• To carry out tasks complying with Company Management Policy and Quality Systems
• To attend design meetings maintaining communication levels with all design team
• To identify design risks whilst carrying out design and inform the design team.
• To carry out Estimation database changes as requested by Managers / Directors.
• Carry out estimates to meet relevant deadlines
• Maintain and update the Estimation database
The successful individual will work in a friendly, warm environment where flexibility and good communication is very much encouraged, and excellent performance is recognised.
Please contact Laura Ruben to discuss on 07500908977 or E : email@example.com