£45000 - £55000 per annum
A family ran business, built from the West Midlands, and established in 1978. Having grown and developed from Electrical only, into a full Mechanical and Electrical Contractor, and turning over around £250M. Working across various project sectors, such as Commercial, Residential and Leisure, this very successful Contractor continue to grow.
With a very healthy order book, there is now a new opportunity for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join this great journey in their Bristol Location.
As a successful Mechanical Project Engineer you have experience within the following ;
- Working with Mechanical Design plans to advise of each step of the process to ensure a smooth install
- Overseeing Site Supervisors to ensure the ordering of materials process is followed correctly and without delay
- Attending weekly progress meetings with the Contracts Manager
- Operating a detailed and monitor schedule for each stage of the installation
- Delegating mechanical workload across the site when necessary
- Maintaining health and safety updates on site and ensuring all Supervisors adhere to all polices and procedures ready to induct new site staff
- Ensure all site documentation is up to date and ready for client meetings
The successful candidate :
- Experienced as a Mechanical Project Engineer across the Construction sector
• Have a background of Commercial, Residential or Leisure projects
• Be able to demonstrate a track record of success within a variety of project sectors
• Be educated to HNC level within Mechanical Engineering / Building Services