£40000 per annum
Job Title: Service Manager
Job Sector: HGVs/LGVs (Heavy/Light Goods Vehicles)
Salary: Circa. £40,000 DOE, Plus Phone, Laptop, Bonus Scheme, Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Company Pension (5% match) and 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Manager to join a market leading national hire business. Within this role you shall be responsible for overseeing the service department within the depot as well as managing a fleet of specialist vehicles and team of engineers, providing technical support and assistance. This is a hands on role ideal for someone with previous experience in managing people.
In return you shall receive a competitive salary with excellent company benefits and the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading organisation that offer an abundance of training.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Oversee and manage a team of engineers within a workshop environment
• Manage service department and a fleet of specialist vehicles
• Provide engineering support as well as carrying out service, repair, maintenance to machinery as and when required
• Oversee all aspect of running a service department including all paperwork, health and safety and product development
Requirements of Role:
• Previous experience working as a service manager/foreman is highly desirable
• An engineering background is essential
• Previous experience working within the HGV/LGV industry is essential.
• Full UK driving licence desirable
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 -