£28000 - £30000 per annum
Job Title: Workshop Foreman
Job Sector: Plant & Tool
Salary: £28,000 - £300,000 DOE, Plus Overtime, Company Van, Bonus, 22 Days Holiday, Company Pension, Health & Wellness and much more!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Workshop Foreman to join a market leading Plant Hire business. The company are well established and have an excellent reputation in the market. This current opportunity has arisen to join their depot based in Brighton where you’ll be responsible for running a busy workshop as well as overseeing a team of engineers. The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop within a highly successful business, you shall receive a highly competitive salary and company benefits.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Be responsible for overseeing and running the workshop
• Oversee and supervise a team of engineers
• Carry out service, repair and maintenance on a fleet of plant machinery
• Diagnose and repair faults on electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems
Requirements of Role:
• You should hold either an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification within engineering
• Time served candidates will be considered with the right experience
• Experience working on plant machinery is essential
• Hold a clean UK driving license
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 – email@example.com