£35000 per annum
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Job Sector: Powered Access
Salary: Circa. £35,000, Overtime Available, Company Van, Phone, Laptop, Company Pension, 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Manufacturer Training!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to join a west established manufacturer of truck mounted access platforms. We are looking for someone to be based in the Midlands however is happy to travel nationally as and when required.
In return you shall receive a competitive base salary, high levels of training and personal development and the opportunity to work for a specialist brand.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Carry out service, repair and maintenance on Powered Access equipment
• Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic systems
• Carry out LOLER tests and inspections
• Work on a mobile basis going out to customer sites
• Delivering high levels of customer service
Requirements of Role:
• Hold an NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent within plant maintenance would be an advantage
• Previous experience working on powered access equipment is essential
• Hold a clean UK driving license
• Hold a CAP License – essential
If you are an Engineer who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 – email@example.com
Zoe Mansfield 268