£30000 - £33000 per annum
Job Title: Mobile Service Engineer (Forklifts)
Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Covering Shropshire and North Wales)
Salary: Circa. £30,000 (flexible depending on experience), Plus Overtime (Time ½), Company Van (Personal Use), Phone, Laptop, Company Pension Scheme, 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays & Manufacturer Training available!
Exciting opportunity to join a market leading, international manufacturer who specialise in a range of hydraulic based, construction related machinery. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career within a well-established brand, where you shall receive an abundance of training, development and career progression. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and there will be plenty of overtime available should you want it.
This is a home based role covering Stoke, Shropshire and North Wales so flexibility on travel will be required.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Carry out all service, repair and maintenance on a range of forklift trucks
• Carry out LOLER tests and inspections
• Deal with all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic fault finds and diagnostic tests
• Manage own workload and paper work
Requirements of Role:
• Must have a background working on forklift truck or truck mounted cranes
• NVQ or City & Guilds in Mechanical or Electrical Engineer is desired but not essential
• LOLER certified to work on forklift trucks would be an advantage
• Full UK driving license
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 – email@example.com
Zoe Mansfield 268