Health, Safety & Environmental Officer – Rail / Transport
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Officer to join my client, a local government body responsible for public transport in the South Yorkshire area.
The role of HSE Officer will see you joining a motivated, successful team, leading the development and management of my clients Safety Management System ensuring HSQE risks are controlled and that assurance policies are put in place and followed. You will also be responsible for developing, delivering and maintaining internal processes that ensure day to day activities comply with the SMS both for internal staff and 3rd party contractors.
To be considered for the role of Health, Safety & Environmental Officer, you will need to have the following skills & experience:
• Recognised HSE qualification (NEBOSH / NVQ / NCRQ / Degree)
• Experience of working in a Rail / Public Transport focussed HSE role
• Proven track record in carrying out and reporting on safety & quality audits
• Previous experience of developing and managing a Safety Management System
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
The Health, Safety & Environmental Officer role comes with a starting salary of between £40-50k, along with an attractive benefits package and a welcoming and rewarding culture. For more information on this role, please contact Paul Turrall @ HSE Recruitment on 0121 454 5000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org