The Executive Network Groups Logistics & Transport Division is currently recruiting for a Bid Manager with experience selling into the Public Sector where an excellent opportunity has arisen to join a large 3PL targeting large contracts across the Defence & Public Sector space.
Bid Manager – Defence, Public Sector
Location – South Midlands (Warwickshire/Oxfordshire, with option to be Home Based) – Ideally within a 1 hour commute if needed.
Salary – c£45,000 plus Car Allowance and Family Healthcare.
Reporting directly to the Head of Bid Development, you will have the opportunity, and autonomy, to lead the bid management process from start to finish, making sure all opportunities for new business are maximised.
From Financial Directors and CEOs to Procurement Teams and Tender Committees, you will have numerous internal and external customers & stakeholders with whom you will liaise and collaborate to make a success of your role.
The successful Bid Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Responding to all tenders and proposals, and leading the cross functional bid team, within your department
• Project managing and prioritising timelines for multiple bids to ensure bids of the highest quality are submitted.
• Ensuring content is in the right language, every time, by ensuring consistency with internal standards and external expectations.
• Ensuring you and your department are, and continue to be, experts in your sector(s) by utilising all possible methods of industry, company and competitor insight, on an ongoing basis.
• Fully qualifying all sales opportunities.
The successful Bid Manager will have the following skills and experience:
• You must be confident in, and have demonstrable experience of, working at a senior level within Bid Management.
• Knowledge of working alongside OJEU thresholds.
• Adept at manging multiple and complex bid processes concurrently
• Skilled at managing multiple stakeholders
• Be articulate, with experience of writing compelling commercial documents.
• Experience selling into the Defence or Public Sector.
• Demonstrate a strong level of Bid writing during a bid process
• Some aspect of formalised public sector bid training
• A wealth of experience preparing and managing bids either for a 3PL or a manufacturer bidding for work across the Public/Defence Sector
Please email Andrew.email@example.com call 0121 726 6609 for more information.