The Executive Network Groups Logistics & Transport Division is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Lead Consultant to achieve new business growth with our clients Supply Chain Business Development team.
Flexible remote working is an option however you must be able to travel to either Warwickshire or Oxfordshire if needed.
• Salary, Circa £90,000 + Commission Structure/Bonuses/Benefits
To be considered for this Supply Chain Lead Consultant role you must have:
• A wealth of Supply Chain & Business Development consultative experience.
• A proven ability to identify and manage portfolios of sales positions, with both internal & external senior stakeholders and liaise with key decision makers.
• The ability to take responsibility for solution design activities in existing and new clients, creating solutions based on client need.
• An ability to direct and advise within supply chain opportunities for the Logistics Business Development team, whilst creating senior relationships with group director to maximise cross-selling
A clear ability to;
• Identify, qualify, negotiate and close new business within service-based businesses at a senior level.
• Research and understand targeted sectors and client needs
• Deliver proposals and bid creation.
• Demonstrate legal and commercial awareness.
• Be able to support the development of an effective pipeline of capable associates with supply chain experience – including supporting the recruitment and on-boarding process
• Experience across any of the following industries would be advantageous, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Utilities, MOD & Health.
Please email Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org call 0121 726 6609 for more information