Company :- Fast moving Paper Manufacturing Company ( single site)
Role :- Compliance Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
Location :- Birmingham
Salary : £50,000 - £53,000 per annum
- Responsible for 1 direct report, a compliance health and safety advisor
- A key player and active participant within the Senior Team for QHSE
- To introduce other compliance related systems and project work as required by the organisation.
- To be on the Duty Managers rota, this involves being on call approximately 1 week in 8.
- To be available to handle all out of hours Compliance issues.
- To be available to carry out Emergency Team duties with the Senior Management Team.
- Travel occasionally in order to take part in group and external conferences and meetings.
- Communicate all Compliance issues Company wide, whether locally on the plant or collectively at a Team Briefing.
- Report health and safety statistics in an efficient and timely manner to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain the following ISO accreditations, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and ISO 9001 for the site. liaise with the Managers on changes to the system and the effects of the system on the business.
- Monitor the operation of and be responsible for maintaining the BS15593 GMP system
- Take primary responsibility of; Legal and Other Requirements, Documentation, Document & Data Control (GDPR) and Records & Record Management.
- Monitor the operation and maintenance of the Chain of Custody System
- Assist with the liaison and communication with the EA / HSE and other external bodies to ensure that the site’s permit to operate is still relevant to business needs
Personality Requirements :-
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to influence, gain buy in and engage with all levels of the company from factory floor to high level managers and stakeholders
- Driven and passionate
Required Experience and Qualifications :-
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent ( essential)
- High risk, fast paced Engineering/ Manufacturing or similar background (essential)
- Internal auditor qualification in one or all of the following :- ISO 45001, ISO 14001, BS EN ISO 50001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 (essential)
- Knowledge of EN 15593 GMP standard; FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody Standards & Mcerts ( desirable)
- Strong presentation skills
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.
Sophia Darwin 268