Network HR are working exclusively with a well-established Financial Services firm in London to support with the hire of a HR Business Partner on an initial 6-9 month basis, partnering with IT/tech client areas.
Role: HR Business Partner (6 months FTC)
Location: Central London (hybrid working)
Salary: £65-75,000 per annum
You will be working with impressive & talented HR leaders who are on a mission to drive commerciality, talent & robust operations. This is a great opportunity for a dedicated HRBP to add real value to a business and gain invaluable exposure across the FS sector.
This role will report to the Head of Business Partnering and partner with Senior Leaders and Managers to support the delivery of the people strategy and lead through a period of change for the client group.
Working collaboratively with the wider HR function this role will business partner a designated client group and manage multiple projects and change initiatives within the group.
· Providing counsel and coaching Senior Leaders and Managers to be effective authentic leaders that reflect behaviours and values.
· Agile workforce planning and Senior Management recruitment / interviewing in addition to working with the Talent Acquisition Team to ensure recruitment needs are met in a timely manner while promoting an inclusive and diverse environment.
· Support the review of talent and succession plans with respective client group, as well as addressing any risks and strengthening the pool.
· Driving engagement; supporting the Engagement Champions in their role as advocates through the business areas.
· Working collaboratively across the HR function and with the Centres of Excellence to drive the People Strategy.
· Support complex and sensitive employee relations cases as well as ensuring compliance with any specific legislative, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
· Support projects and change initiatives within client group.
· Financial Services experience is advantageous
· Stakeholder management
· Influencing skills
· Change management experience - cultural, operation and people.
· Prior experience in a regulated environment would be preferred
· Excellent communication
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Selina Cinar at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Selina Cinar 268