The Executive Network Groups Logistics & Transport Division is currently recruiting for a road export planner on a permanent basis to join one of the world’s largest international logistics providers.
Export Planner - Road
Location – Lichfield
Salary – c£35,000 before bonus, benefits etc...
Working Pattern – Monday to Friday 8am – 5PM (Hybrid working available)
The successful Road Export Planner will be able:
• To plan effectively all relevant export departures including part, full or consolidated loads.
• To plan all departures in the most cost effective manner.
• To be responsible for the optimization, consistency and departmental effectiveness including review and generation of SOP’s.
• To be responsible to market productivity reviews and solutions
• To be responsible for the preparation, analysis, maintenance and development of hauliers, cost and synergies.
• To maintain and develop current business levels and initiate re-quote, as necessary, in conjunction with Product Support and Sales.
• To ensure that data quality is accurate and demonstrate profit maximisation against all consignments
• To ensure that all tours are kept up to date in line with departmental procedures.
• Complete export Load Lists and plans for the warehouse
For allocated routes
• Action unload reports
• Generate prices for spot quotes and tenders
• Actively engage new haulage suppliers
• Create – contribute to departure schedule creation and updates
Please email Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 726 6609 for more information.