A large, reputable M&E Contractor, are now seeking an intermediate M&E QS to join the team within the Bristol location
As a very well established M&E Contractor they work across various project sectors including ; High End Residential, Commercial and Education. As a business my client turns over around £320M across 5 locations.
This role will suit an individual now seeking a busy role, with performance related progression and reward.
Duties of this role include ;
- To advise on costs involved within various projects
- Evaluation of costs and advice on alternative proposals
- Working on contract arrangements , Terms and Conditions
- Undertaking pre and post contract work
- Prepare bills of quantities
- Assist with Pricing Variation accounts and sub-contract accounts.
- Life cycle and whole life cost analysis
Applicants must have experience working with an M&E contractor previously
Please contact Laura Ruben to discuss on 07500908977 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org