The Executive Network Groups Logistics & Transport Division is currently recruiting for a Commercial Contracts & Legal Manager.
Commercial Contracts & Legal Manager
Location – Milford Haven / Hybrid working / Flex of Office & Home
Salary – c£45k Including Car Allowance
Other benefits include but not limited:
- Income Protection Scheme 50% salary to state pension age
- Managers bonus performance based from 3% to 16% based on our financial performance against budget and individual performance against objectives and strategy
- 25 days + 8 b/h annual leave
- 6 months full and 6 months half pay sick leave
- Free Healthcare
- Free Counselling services
The successful Commercial Contracts & Legal Manager will have the following skills and experience:
• Qualified to degree level or equivalent
• Proven, demonstrable relevant experience in a similar legal/property position.
• Knowledge and experience of working with and managing external legal advisors.
• The ability to work independently under direction from the Commercial Director with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work cross functionally and interreact confidently with multiple stakeholders showing good negotiation/influencing skills.
• Excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills.
• Competent at problem solving and delivery of continuous improvement.
• Good time management with ability to work to strict deadlines.
• Understanding of and commitment to and work within the aims, principles and policies of the company
• Ability to work well under pressure and have a flexible approach to caseload.
• Previous experience in a supervisory/staff management role.
• Financial/budgeting skills.
• Health & safety awareness.
• Strong IT skills.
• Full Driving Licence.
• Professional qualification e.g. Legal Executive or solicitor.
• Commitment to undertake any additional qualifications to assist in the job role to reduce external legal costs in relation to commercial agreements. (e.g. CILEx Level 6 Contract Law within 18 months commencing employment)
• Commitment to continuous professional development.