The Executive Network Groups Logistics & Transport Division is currently recruiting an Strategic Warehouse Manager to help maintain the transition from manufacturing to storage and delivery to the customer.
The Strategic Warehouse manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the Warehouse department, ensuring that products are maintained to the quality standards of the business and any defective products are identified and actioned prior to loading
To be considered for this Strategic Warehouse Manager role you must have:
• CPC in Warehousing
• Experience working as a Warehouse or Operations manager in manufacturing or Warehousing
or Logistics environment.
• Excellent operational management experience with proven examples of continuous
process improvement successes within the warehouse
• Understanding and appreciation for Lean operations
• Good strong people management skills with proven work examples and the ability to motivate,
coach and mentor the staff team, undertake regular reviews with individuals, deliver toolbox talks
and team meetings and undertake quarterly performance reviews
• Qualified preferably to NVQ level 4 in Supervisory management or a willingness to undertake
an appropriate level qualification;
• A driven and determined individual with the ability to overcome and resolve issues that affect
the ability to meet production and delivery schedules.
•Salary: 45k plus benefits
Please email James.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 726 6616 for more information