Interim EHS Manager or Advisor
1 Month rolling Contact – potentially up to 3 months
Based Stoke with occasional travel
£30,000-40,000 pro rata
HSE Recruitment are supporting a manufacturing business in Stoke helping to find them an interim EHS Manager or Advisor whilst they seek a permanent replacement to someone leaving. They want to make sure there isn’t a gap in the business in between the current incumbent leaving and someone new joining. This role is realistically a minimum of a 1 month contract but could extend up to 3 months. We need someone who is available to start asap.
Your main base in Stoke and occasional travel to Yorkshire.
There is a lot of work to do here and the business isn’t where they want to be in terms of culture and everyone doing their bit with H&S. They want the business to be compliant to the ISO standards but also provide the sites with the direction and support to become more hands on and take accountability for H&S in their departments. Whilst to begin with there will be a requirement to do a lot for the sites, you will slowly educate, coach and begin to delegate more and more, creating a more positive H&S culture.
What we are looking for:
• A hands on H&S professional who is going to be a visible presence on site
• Someone who has the patience to coach, lead and mentor the business to a point where they are more self-sufficient in H&S, doing their own RA’s etc.
• Someone with strong influencing skills, is clear and concise, creating that culture of accountability
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
• Experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment
• ISO Systems experience
Salary is up to £40,000 (pro rata) with access to a pool car for travel. You will ideally be local to Stoke to pick up the pool car when you travel.
Would you like to know more? Please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0121 454 5000 or email email@example.com with your CV and we can discuss in more detail this opportunity.