£40,000 + Van + Overtime
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest independent Building Services Companies who are currently growing rapidly. The client has successfully won a new contract therefore is seeking a driven, hardworking and experienced Mechanical Supervisor. This role involves a ‘hands off’ approach to the supervision of 4-5 engineers carrying out different tasks including: service, maintenance, installation, breakdown and repair of domestic and commercial gas boilers and heating systems. The ideal candidate will hold at minimum an ACS qualification within domestic or commercial gas properties and a strong willingness to go the extra mile in unforeseen circumstances.
Duties will include;
• Manage, supervise and lead a team of Engineers.
• Reporting back to Contract Manager
• Monitor inventory of materials and equipment.
• Creating PPM Schedules.
• Ensuring health & safety compliance (Tool Box Talks).
• Provide robust training for new/existing engineers.
• Monitoring & authorising time sheets.
• Inspected and evaluate property for accurate quotations.
• Meeting with clients to understand their requirements.
• Provide accurate gas and quality auditing.
• Experience leading or supervising a team of Electrical Engineer
• ACS Qualification in domestic or commercial gas
• Highly experience in Building Service Maintenance
• Worked in a client facing role
• Valid UK Licence
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org