A forward thinking specialised UK wide Water business who are experiencing growth throughout the market are looking to secure the services of an experienced Service Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for effective Service Engineering, ensuring that projects, or activities within the area of control, are engineered to specification and delivered safely, profitably and to customer satisfaction.
• NVQ or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or similar or even working towards.
• Experience with the water treatment industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
• Knowledge of the Industrial market is desirable.
• Experience of having worked as a Service Engineer or in a field based technical support role would be an advantage but not essential.
• Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
• Competitive salary
• Company car
• 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
• Life Assurance
• Pension Scheme
• Training to grow within the company
• Opportunity to earn overtime and commission
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - 07415273628