HR Business Partner
Up to £70,000 + Bonus & Benefits
NetworkHR have partnered exclusively with a market leading Financial services firm to lead on the search for a HR Business Partner to join their established, close-knit team. As the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for a client group of c200-300 across back-office functions such as Finance, Risk, Legal etc. The HR team are very well established and well-integrated within the business, so this often results in a high volume of day-to-day hands-on activity across Employee Relations, People and L&D. The business has an excellent COE so this role will have a generalist remit, but you will gain exposure to adhoc HR projects. The ideal candidate will have a solid background operating in a Senior Advisor/Business partner capacity and will enjoy building and nurturing stakeholder relationships across the business. Other responsibilities across HR will include:
Recruitment and on boarding
· Liaising with line managers and the wider HR team to facilitate the recruitment and selection process where necessary.
· Identifying resourcing solutions for current and planned vacancies
· Recommendation of offers to Head of Recruitment
· Support the Group Head of HR Business Partnering in strategic headcount management.
· Partner with the Reward team and HR Business Partner on cyclical processes; including the annual salary review & Bonus plan awards.
· Demonstrate an understanding of employee benefit packages.
· Help to resolve employee benefit queries as directed by the HR Business Partners.
· Liaise with the Reward team to ensure salary benchmarking is carried out for each new role within the group.
· Work with the HR Business Partners to ensure that all job descriptions are up to date as employee’s roles change during employment.
· Ensure that the HR Business Partners are provided with necessary documentation and support in respect of Employee Relations issues.
· Provide advice to and coach line managers on ER issues, including disciplinary and grievance processes, performance management issues, absence management, employment law and company policies and procedures, as directed by the HR Business Partners.
· Remain up to date with relevant UK employment legislation and HR best practice and recommend and change current practices where necessary.
· Manage a range or ER matters
· Support change programmes and restructures as required.
What you will need:
· Generalist HR experience - including recruitment, partnering with managers, handling employee queries, supporting on projects, enabling leaders to deliver on their functional strategies, internal mobility, Employee Relations, Culture and Conduct etc.
· Experience supporting both central functions & own client groups
· Financial services exposure will be essential
· HRIS knowledge would be advantageous
If this position is of interest, then please share an updated cv with Charlie.email@example.com
Charlie Garside 268