HR Reward Analyst – 12 Month Fixed term contract
London (able to work from home 2 – 3 days per week)
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
Network HR have partnered exclusively with a world leading asset management firm to hire a new individual in their Reward team – a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to learn, and accelerate their career progression!
This organisation are a top 5 global leader in their field. They offer a fantastic working environment with a track record of promoting from within. The HR team are close-knit, and as such you’ll be supported, nurtured and developed during your time here. Whilst this role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract, it is very likely that this role will be made permanent!
The successful hire will work with a high performing and close-knit team and will report into the Vice President of Compensation & Benefits. This is a fast-paced role, you will need to have what it takes to work in a dynamic and sometimes demanding industry. There will be a significant amount of engagement with senior stakeholders so a high level of professionalism is essential for this appointment. You will have exposure to a number of areas across HR and Reward which will include analysis of trends/reports, compensation data and cycles and a general ability to work well with data. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of operating within Comp and Bens and will naturally be aligned to data and reporting.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Owning the benefits administration and the associated reporting/ renewal cycles.
- Supporting in analytical duties linked with the role bench marking process i.e. working with McLagan pay-data
- System work– inputting joiners, leavers, movers and general business transactions
- Take responsibility for general MI reporting in the context of reward to support the VP of Compensation and Benefits. Running trend analysis processes to produce insightful reports suitable for senior stakeholders.
- Provide high-level support and assistance in year-end comp
- Working on general data modelling requests linked to comp
- Ad hoc project support in Comp ; i.e. Gender Pay reporting, salary review, market data and such like
- Monthly dashboard reporting and extracting data into an insightful format in order to tell a story i.e. exporting into charts and graphs.
You will need the following experience to be considered for this role:
- 2 + years of experience in a similar, analytical role
- Exposure to Compensation cycles in a financial services sector would be advantageous
- A technically minded HR analyst (level) individual with a keen interest in Comp (and also benefits + MI).
- Degree qualified would be desirable
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload during busy periods.
- Team mentality and strong work ethic
If this role is of interest, then please send an updated cv to Charlie.email@example.com or apply following the link.
Charlie Garside 268