An exciting market leader within the water treatment/hygiene sector are currently expanding and looking to recruit a Water Hygiene Engineer in the South East region.
Salary of £26'000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have experience undertaking a wide range of water treatment/ hygiene duties:
- Have experience on TMVs, Chlorination, Descaling.
- Hot & Cold-Water Testing, Dead Leg Removal.
- Understanding of L8 and HSG274.
- Possess organisational, communicational and timekeeping skills.
- Chemical tank cleans
- Temperature monitoring
- Cooling towers and chlorination
- Installation and preventative maintenance on chemical dosing systems
- Cleaning and chlorination on both hot and cold water systems
- Boilers and cooling towers and such
- Temperature monitoring conducting routine sampling and analysis of water system
- Will offer training and progression into a senior role with a company that has exciting growth plans for the next 5 years.
- Company van
- Fuel Card
If you’re interested in the above Lead Water hygiene engineer role please contact Leonardo Torres on 07763054594, or Leonardo.firstname.lastname@example.org