People Services Manager
West Midlands (Flexible working)
£55-65,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Network HR have partnered exclusively with a large Distribution business based in the West Midlands for the hire of an experienced People Services Manager. The successful post holder will strategically and tactically lead and develop the Talent Acquisition offering. The role will involve the leadership of Talent Acquisition Advisors and their employee experience team to deliver a business aligned Talent acquisition service across the wider business. As the People Services Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the Talent Acquisition team operate effectively and efficiently, with sound controls and a strong customer service ethos. You will support in developing the team’s capability to align with the businesses ambitious workforce plan by providing leadership and direction to the delivery of Talent Acquisition and Employee Experience. Responsibilities will include:
• Oversee the management of the Talent Acquisition Function for the business, this includes resourcing and onboarding and all elements of employee experience including brand attraction.
• Manage all Talent Acquisition activities within the HRSS governance framework, this will include SLAs, Process efficiency and compliance targets and status.
• Plan and implement an effective operational Recruitment strategy that is aligned to the Business Plan and overall organisation people strategy
• Support with strategic initiatives such as Performance management across the wider business and monitor retention and turnover rates of new hires
• Support HRIS with the development of projects and transactional enhancements in order to improve the People Services offering.
• Collaborating with the Regional People Business Partner Team to develop, review and update HR procedures and processes.
• Design and delivery of training material to up-skill and support managers across the business
The successful candidate will have an effective career managing a small to medium sized team and will be able to evidence excellent leadership capabilities. You will be CIPD qualified and will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of how to design and implement an operational HR strategy across a large business.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please email an updated cv to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following the link.
Charlie Garside 268