We are working exclusively with a leading M&E (Mechanical and Electrical) Contractor who are seeking to appoint a mechanical biased Project Manager to oversee both existing and new Social Housing projects across the North West region. You will be managing a team of Supervisors, Administrators, Sub Contractors and Engineers with the overall aim of maximising profitability and delivering quality work.
You will monitor performance of existing contracts against KPI’s, Compliance, Quality, Health & Safety and Margin whilst building strong relationships with clients. You will be will be leading a team of Engineers who will be installing, replacing and maintenance of Social Housing Buildings, with jobs typically completed in 4 to 6 weeks. As well as being responsible for operational delivery, you will also liaise with Bid Teams to review tenders as well as attending meetings for new business.
- Overseeing installation, repair and maintenance of Commercial boilers.
- Manage and oversee mechanical engineering projects on social housing sites.
- Provide mentoring/training to new/existing engineers, assigning duties as required.
- Ability to finish project in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Maintain and grow current business and client relationships.
- Identify the need for additional services.
- Liaise with Bid Teams to review tenders.
- Ensure the project meet compliance with health & safety, labour, and zoning regulation.
- Mechanically biased Project Manager.
- Experience in Project Management, leading or supervising a team of Mechanical Engineers.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager delivering quick project turn around.
- Able to manage remote engineers and use IT software for scheduling.
- Working knowledge of Gas Boiler installation, repair and maintenance.
- Hold the following qualifications or training: NVQ, ACS, Health & Safety Certificate, HNC Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Driven individual looking to join a growing business and team.
If you are interested please send your CV and contact number to Martin Myrie - Martin.email@example.com
Philip While 268