HR Business Partner – Europe
£90,000- £100,000 + 30% bonus
Network HR are leading a retained search for an experienced HR Business Partner for a renewable energy organisation that have high-growth plans over the next 18 months, based in London.
Reporting to the Global HR Director (London Based) this role will partner with a European client group looking to enter new countries to develop projects in excess of £600M per annum.
This position will have a heavy Talent Management and Organisation Design blend to it and will require previous experience of enabling change in client groups across Europe.
The role will require a highly commercial and pragmatic HR professional, with a generalist background to support on some key deliverables.
- Create the talent management plan and agenda – identify the needs of the business in relation to talent progression. i.e. Succession Planning but also Talent Development more generally.
- Total Compensation – working closely with the Reward team to ensure people are paid and incentivised appropriately for their level in the organisation.
- Help the organisation to set performance standards i.e. what does “good” look like – coaching managers to encourage their employees / teams to perform at their best.
- Organisation Design – helping to design and implement new target operating models to enable international growth and scalability as the organisation continues to increase its headcount.
- Experience working in a fast pace, commercial environment (high-touch, high-value and high-target environment). Ideally, you will have exposure to dealing with projects of significant value (Investment, Utilities, Engineering, Technology etc)
- Previous experience of supporting and working closely with a client group across Europe will be mandatory for this requirement.
- Proven Talent Management design and implementation experience, ideally in an international business
- OD experience – Target Operating Model design and implementation experience, ideally to enable organisational growth
- Matrix company experience
- The ability to build relationships and influence – strong stakeholder engagement
- High resilience levels , and a naturally positive and charismatic style
- Commercially minded and data-driven – the ability to work with numbers building credibility in the eyes of senior stakeholders.
- Action oriented and output driven – all very desirable traits
The role is offering hybrid working but visibility and collaboration is needed in order to build trust, credibility and relationships.
If this is something of interest and you meet the above requirements then please do apply or reach out directly to E: email@example.com