The Executive Network Group’s Logistics & Transport Division is currently searching for a QHSE Manager on a full-time permanent basis in North Lanarkshire.
Salary: £44,000 - £48,000
Do you want to join a leading logistics business, at the cutting edge of innovation in Supply Chain Management?
Are you a passionate, engaging, and proactive QHSE Professional? Looking to take a senior management position, within Supply Chain Management.
As part of the senior management team, you will promote a safe working environment by providing, information, training, and guidance to management and colleagues within a single site operation.
Main Responsibilities: -
• Monitor on-site health and safety using effective internal audits, risk assessments, and regular training
• Develop and lead the site health and safety strategy, consistently identifying opportunities and
ideas for improvement
• Provide statistical analysis of HSE performance data and present your findings to both the
customer and site management team
• To promote a safe working environment by providing information, training, and guidance to
all management and colleagues within the site.
• Monitor Health and Safety and ensure legal requirements are adhered to.
• Promote, educate, and instruct management and workforce in safe working practices.
• Responsible for all accident reporting.
• Investigate loss/damage to people and/or equipment as a result of accidents/incidents.
• Leads site training matrix activities
• Maintains all assessments including COSHH, DSE, FIRE, PPE, Manual Handling, equipment, risk assessments.
• Maintain all safe systems of work and ensure they are kept up to date.
• Liaise with; insurers, solicitors, union officials, and other agencies to provide information
when requested and to promote positive relationships.
Essential Experience, Training, and Qualifications: -
• A NEBOSH General Certificate, NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent)
• Proven health and safety management experience in a warehousing/transport operation
• Exposure to accident investigation, including full analysis and reporting
• Ability and confidence to influence senior stakeholders on all aspects of health and safety
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward our details.