The Executive Network Group’s Logistics & Transport division has a fantastic opportunity to join our client, who are a leading international logistics provider on a full-time permanent basis in Hounslow as a HR Business Partner.
Position: HR Business Partner
Contract Type: Full-time Permanent
Salary: Circa £40,000 Negotiable + 11.25% Bonus Scheme
Location: Hounslow (Open to Hybrid Home/Office Split)
Benefits, but not limited to:
• Bonus Scheme of 11.25%
• Free Parking
• Enhanced pension scheme up to 8%
• Private Healthcare Insurance
• Employee Assistance
• Family Mental Health Support
• Retail/Lifestyle & Partner Discounts
Key Responsibilities Include;
• Support with employee satisfaction, performance, retention and effective communication across all sites
• Support and lead / support relationships and key processes with unions
• Deploy the Business HR Priorities, as directed e.g. labour flexibility, OMS, absence management strategies, payroll optimisation, T&C's standardisation.
• Provide HR support to start ups and business wins, losses and transfers.
• Ensure employee performance management (sickness, discipline, grievance) is robustly supported
• Support managers to develop and deliver solutions for workforce planning and management including organization design, forecasting resourcing needs, agency and identifying future talent requirements.
• Act as an advisor to managers to support compliance with HR policies and deliver coaching to support managers around best practice in case management
A little bit about you;
• HR qualification - Desirable
• HR experience including Employee relations & case management
• Working with unions - Desirable
• Strong understanding of Supply Chain business and knowledge of operations
• Good influencer, decision maker and all-round strong communicator
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.