£30,000 - £40,000
Having gone through significant growth over the last 12 months - and with continued growth taking place for the foreseeable future - this leading Professional Services firm requires a capable Recruitment Advisor to provide a comprehensive recruitment service across a dedicated internal customer base.
Working on anywhere between 40 – 60 vacancies at any one time you will be the subject matter expert in terms of all things recruitment! Working as part of an established recruitment function you will take ownership of the entire process including the sourcing, identification, attraction, and qualification of candidates at offices throughout the UK.
My client offers fully flexible working arrangements to suit you, with some requirement in the office (primarily Birmingham, with some travel to other offices as and when required). Not only will you manage recruitment from an operational level, you will also be instrumental in assisting the business changing their approach to recruitment.
To be considered for this role you will:
• Have current/recent experience of having worked within a Professional Services/regulated environment (this is non-negotiable);
• Be an experienced recruiter, having managed multiple vacancies at once;
• Be well versed in direct recruitment methods;
• Be happy to engage with/influence/educate stakeholders at all levels throughout the organisation;
• Be proactive, eager to provide a commercial recruitment service to the organisation.
If this role is of interest please send your CV to Matt Greenberg at email@example.com quoting job reference 268230285.
Matthew Greenberg 268