The Executive Network Groups is currently recruiting for a Procurement Compliance Manager to join an industry leading client to create an effective, controlled expenditure procurement environment alongside compliance across the wider business.
Procurement Compliance Manager
Location – Nuneaton or Cowley (Hybrid Working – More time working from home)
Salary – c£50,000 to £55,000 before bonus + Car Allowance
The successful Procurement Compliance Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Development of Procurement policies, processes, templates and tools ensuring optimum integration with other departments, alignment to industry best practice and continual updating to latest legislative standards, regulations and best practice guidelines ensuring fit for purpose
• Management and delivery of annual supply chain and contract performance, Ten(d) to Zero, workplace Audits and compliance evaluations across the supplier base for all categories and business functions.
• Reducing and controlling spend against non-compliant processes and in conflict with company sourcing strategies
• Implementing and managing a Supplier Risk management evaluation programme and early warning notification process ensuring it is current.
• Improving and automating the sourcing approval process to standardise, streamline and embed procurement governance across the company
• Developing the supplier approval process and systems to ensure all overhead and stock suppliers are suitably evaluated and authorised.
• Assessing opportunities for digitisation of procurement activity and processes building supporting business cases and achieving project delivery once approved.
• Lead risk and audit management in cases of non-compliance and work with stakeholders to ensure future compliance
• Supporting business areas in their compliance to client supply chain requirements and procedures
• Supporting the Head/Manager of Procurement with internal and external audit, compliance and ethical matters and investigations.
• Influence, input to and manage delivery of wider Group requirements on supplier management and compliance.
• Management of the Supplier contract database ensuring timely identification to the Head / Procurement Manager and stakeholders of any actions required
• Production and delivery of training and training materials appropriate for the audiences
• Manage change by effective procurement leadership
• In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles, systems and best practices.
• Experience of process improvement
• In-depth experience of supplier performance and relationship management
• Experience of risk evaluation and mitigation countermeasures
• Track record of delivering savings and cost-down sourcing and process solutions
• Unafraid to challenge practice / process and people to ensure efficiency and continuous improvement – ability to influence events rather than passively accept them
• Strong Administrative Capability
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation and to adapt communication style to get the best outcome