Role: Senior Leadership Development Manager
Salary: £75,000 + Bonus & Car Allowance
Location: Central London/remote
Network HR is leading the search for a Senior Leadership Development Manager for a complex consumer client undergoing significant transformation. You will be responsible for designing and implementing a market leading leadership development strategy and framework for senior leaders in the business. You will personally and in collaboration with external experts, design and deliver milestone and experiential leadership programmes that allows for the development of their leadership across the organisation. You will work in partnership with their Talent Development Manager to ensure consistency in their wider development approach. This is a brilliant role for an experienced qualified coach or a senior L&D specialist to be part of the structural transformation of a household named brand which will cover the organisations Executive committee and its population.
• You will design and deliver a ‘Leading to Serve’ leadership development framework.
• You will design and deliver milestone programmes and will partner with external experts to ensure that their milestone programmes and individual interventions stay current, are experiential and have high impact /return on investment.
• You will engage with Leaders, Partners and Managers across the firm to understand their personal needs and objectives and develop a range of interventions to support their ongoing development.
• Using rigorous data sets, academic research and a scientific approach, you will ensure that leadership development programmes, interventions and coaching and mentoring throughout senior leader careers are targeted and effective.
• You will work with the Senior Leadership Team to close leadership development gaps of talent based on effectiveness data.
• You will plan and deliver leadership development activities which incorporate a variety of learning methodologies to ensure that their leaders are equipped with the skills and capabilities required to embed a high-performance culture across the business.
• You will improve understanding of their leadership behaviours at all levels across the organisation and support managers in ensuring that they demonstrate the desired behaviours consistently.
• You will assist in the development of coaching as a key leadership style by ensuring that coaching skills are built into leadership development and manager effectiveness programmes.
• In conjunction with the Head of Talent, you will evaluate the impact of existing and new leadership development interventions to identify areas for improvement and opportunities to enhance the current offer to support leaders in achieving their full potential.
• You will oversee the budget across the Leadership Development initiatives
• You will ensure return on investment to maximise spend across the function.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of designing and delivering Senior Leadership programmes and will be able to evidence a career of partnering with large, commercial brands. A coaching qualification would be highly advantageous. You will also need:
• A thorough understanding of core leadership theories and best practice.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise activities and co-ordinate input from internal and external partners.
• Strong facilitation skills which encourage participation and appropriate challenge of participants.
• Excellent communication skills
• You will have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior stakeholders in a matrixed organisation.
• You will have the intellectual rigour and insight to be credible with a highly intelligent and experienced group of partners.
If you feel this opportunity is of interest or would like to find out more then please share an updated cv with Charlie at NetworkHR – Charlie.email@example.com or apply following the link.
Charlie Garside 268