Do you want to work for a growing and successful engineering business in a fast paced environment? Do you want to join a collaborative HSEQ team? Do you want to take on a position that leaves a lot of room for your own ideas to help them continually improve? If the answer is yes, then this could be the role for you.
You will report directly into the Group HSEQ Manager who is based in Rugby at their HO but your role will also cover 3 other locations (Sheffield, Grimsby and Swansea) in the UK and part of the role will include travel to client sites. There are two other SHEQ Advisors in the UK and Scotland who you will work alongside. It is your responsibility to audit your patch, drive improvements, support and advise and overall, help the business move to a much higher standard of health and safety. This role is a generalist SHEQ Advisor position in which you will manage the ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 management systems, support HSE Committees, do accident and incident investigations and create policies and procedures.
This company work with blue chip clients who have high expectations and as such can audit them with very little notice. You must ensure all the relevant training is up to date and maintained so that they are not in breach of any legislation. Being a very commercial business, working to tight and difficult time frames means that you need to take a common-sense approach to health and safety while ensuring improvements are made and culture is improved.
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum.
• Experience in a similar level role as you must be able to hit the ground running and use your own initiative.
• Auditing or managing ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
• We are open on background experience but the following would be advantageous- Electrical/ LV/ HV/ construction/ workshop/engineering/manufacturing/ utilities experience would all be considered.
• Auditing experience of your own site and managing customer audits.
• You will be a people person, someone who can engage and work with people. Have good communication skills and high attention to detail.
You will be expected to travel occasionally to customer and project sites across the UK, so flexibility is needed. As such you will be provided with a car or car allowance.
If you are interested in finding out more, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000.