HR Business Partner
£55,000 - £65,000
A leading blue collar business within Herefordshire is seeking a HR Business Partner to provide a comprehensive generalist service across the organisation. This is a varied and busy role, made complex by a unionised workforce.
Acting as a true Business Partner to varied internal senior stakeholders this is a crucial role to ensure the business realises it ambitions and growth potential. Utilising your previous experience gained within a fast paced blue collar environment, (ideally manufacturing) you will report to a HR Manager whilst being happy to work autonomously in delivering a proactive HR service.
I am keen to speak with candidates that:
• Are highly versatile HR practitioners that have worked within an Unionised environments;
• Can manage a local HR agenda that fits in with the wider company strategy;
• Can work at pace, often with elements of ambiguity;
• Is happy to engage with, influence and educate staff at all levels;
• Can drive new initiatives, gain traction on these and support the business across the HR remit
If this role is of interest, and you can evidence the breadth and depth of skills and experience coupled with a track record of success and good solid tenure of employment, please send your CV to Matt Greenberg at email@example.com quoting job reference 268280222.
Matthew Greenberg 268