There are just shy of 500 people on site and the business are recruiting heavily on site so it’s an exciting time to join. You will report into a HSE Manager and work very closely with the team and other senior managers and departments in driving the culture and helping to embed and define what H&S means within the company.
You will assist the HSE Manager in aligning Legal obligations for the business inclusive of ISO 14001 & 45001 management system requirements, and that the systems are maintained with the objective of minimising non- conformities with actions tracked to agreed & effective closure. Pro-actively consider safety, fire and environment incident philosophies across the organisation whilst assisting in all incident reporting in accordance with parent company and legislative expectations with the aim of minimising both accidents at work & environmental incidents. Follow and assist in HSE initiatives and lead on projects whilst reviewing business global incidents and taking instruction on strategic directives from Group.
What we are looking for:
• An experienced Health, Safety Environment Advisor, Officer or Coordinator
• Experience within a manufacturing environment.
• ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 experience with internal auditor qualification would be beneficial
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum and working towards your Diploma would be advantageous.
• IEMA or NEBOSH Environment qualification.
This will be a two stage interview process.
If you are interested in finding out more, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply and we will be in touch.