Regional HR Advisor
London (with travel)
£40,000 + £4,000 car allowance
A globally established FM business – with 30,000+ employees – is seeking a highly capable, proactive and engaging HR Advisor to join at this highly exciting time.
Having recently gone through a period of significant growth – something that is unlikely to stop any time soon! – a HR Advisor is now required to provide a truly generalist service within a specific business unit, where you will support in excess of 8,000 colleagues.
Home-based, this role will require travel; you will report in to a HRBP that believes HR should engage with internal stakeholders on a regular basis – with this customer base predominantly in and around London - but with this business unit operating on a national basis you can expect some occasional national travel. As such you must be flexible to travel as and when required (for instance, the HRBP this role reports in to is based in Birmingham, and there will be a need for a face-to-face meeting once every fortnight).
To be considered for this role you will be:
• Experienced, confident and happy in managing a high volume of ER cases at any time (30 – 40 cases);
• Flexible to travel as and when the role requires;
• Experienced in TUPE;
• Experienced in a blue collar environment (FM, Construction would be ideal);
• Used to supporting a sizeable and geographically dispersed workforce;
• Proactive and happy to work with little direction from the HRBP.
If this role is of interest please send your CV to Matt Greenberg quoting job reference 268280356. For more information Matt can be contacted on 0121 450 5030.
Matthew Greenberg 268