HR Operations Administrator- 7-month FTC
£35,000- £45,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Network HR are working exclusively to appoint a HR Operations Administrator on a 7-month fixed term contract for a high touch financial services organisation. The successful HR Operations Administrator will work in a small, close knit HR team and will provide comprehensive operational support and advisory services and will act as a first point of contact for all customers of the HR Business Services team. The remit of this role will cover: Recruitment, Onboarding & offboarding, Payroll, HR System support and data management, Advice and Guidance, Leaver and Change Administration, HR Administration, HR invoices, Staff Benefits and Various ad-hoc and strategic HR projects. Other responsibilities will include:
On-boarding, offboarding and induction
• Administer the process for new employees and workers, for example, prepare contracts, offer letters and process all pre-employment checks.
• Conduct induction meetings with new employees and workers and liaise with Line Managers to ensure they are aware of their responsibilities in the induction process.
• Liaise with external parties to ensure comprehensive background checks are completed in a timely manner.
• Work closely with and HR Business Partners to provide simple HR guidance and support with consideration of internal policy and local employment legislation.
• Ensure resignations are acknowledged in a timely manner, and any outstanding annual leave is calculated in accordance with the employee’s terms and conditions.
• Ensure that all payroll instructions are prepared and logged in time for the monthly payroll run and submitted to the Payroll Manager, for example, contractual variations/changes, new starters, leavers, contractual benefits and staff benefits.
HR Database and Reporting
• Be the primary contact for queries on HRIS (Workday)
Advice and Guidance
• Provide day to day advice to Line Managers and Employees on general HR related queries.
• Identify emerging process issues and trends to inform decision-making.
• Monitor and tracks performance on applicable indicators and addresses any issues on numerous programs
• Work collaboratively with other members of the HR team to provide advice and guidance to managers and employees within the required service level agreements and standards.
• Respond to reference requests for current or ex-members of staff.
• Create and maintain HR’s electronic employee Personnel files
• Support with simple reward administration during key annual activities.
What you will need to be successful:
• Ability to manage own workload against changing priorities.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Works well under pressure and with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong attention to details.
• Work independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
• Self-starter who is able to work independently and in collaboration with others.
• Confident user of HR systems
If this opportunity is of interest, then please share an updated cv with Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Charlie Garside 268