Executive Network Group are currently recruiting exclusively for a world leading production company based in Surrey, who are hiring an Early Careers Talent Manager.
This is a group role focussing on EMEA markets, to identify and attract talent for career development programmes and direct hire roles.
This is an integral part of the group, and will be strategic in building talent pipelines, leveraging early talent educational environments whilst introducing innovative ideas.
The role will enhance and strengthen career development plans for future leadership and succession planning measures.
The Early Careers Talent Manager will manage, execute and develop the Early talent plan for Europe/Africa regions.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Manage the plan to attract, recruit, and deliver excellent early talent for all business functions
- Maintain strong, credible relationships of early talent candidate pools
- Analyse, and benchmark against market trends and work with external organisations to identify, and fund initiatives
- Launch scholarships to support company growth initiatives
- Be the HR Generalist for all individuals on career development programmes
- Work with stakeholders to identify, and share hiring needs.
- Design and manage the interview, selection and assessment centres
- Day to day operational management of programme
- Maintain ATS system, events management and candidate replationships
You’ll need to have the following experience:
- Experience of Early Careers Talent management, ideally across EMEA functions
- Experience of working in a matrix, international organisation
- Understanding of relevant, local employment legislations
- Strong track record of running similar programmes, with strong project management skills.