Executive Networks Logistics and Transport division have partnered with a world leader in the contract logistic market.
We have an exciting opportunity within the Operations Excellence, Health & Safety function - for a Health and Safety Environment Business Partner to join the Team. This is a position where you can really make a difference, holding responsibility for the Health & Safety of our Patient Transport Service for the NHS.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide Health & Safety and Business Continuity Management advice with guidance and support to enable the site to comply with relevant statutory legislation.
- Drive business Standardisation and assist with the continued adherence to the HSMS and any other relevant HSE & BCM policies at the site.
- Assist the central HSE function in delivering the functional business objectives
- Coordinate and assist the Management team to take ownership in all HSE & BCM actions & initiatives at the site
- Be an HSE and BCM ambassador, Driving and supporting a Safety First culture within the area of responsibility
- Assist in the design, implementation and management of all company safety initiatives
- Previous experience working in an operational H&S role
- Previous H&S responsibility in warehouse and transport environments, be target focused and have an ability to deliver standardised programs
- Stakeholder management and management influence skills
- GCSE / O level or equivalent secondary level
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- NEBOSH Diploma / equivalent (Desirable)
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management (Desirable)