Compensation and Benefits Specialist
London, flexible working
Up to £60,000 per annum plus generous bonus
Network HR are working exclusively with a high-touch international financial services firm to support with the hire of a Comp and Bens Specialist / Associate to join their closely-knit, high performing team whilst reporting into the VP, Comp & Bens.
As Comp & Bens Specialist you will be accountable for cyclical compensation processes across UK and Europe and taking on additional responsibility across benefits such as; re-broker agreements. In addition, you will work closely with the VP, Comp & Bens to support on the creation and implementation of a benefits dashboard and ad-hoc projects across the comp and bens spectrum.
The successful candidate will hold the below experience and knowledge;
• Global / international exposure is advantageous
• Workday experience would be highly desirable
• Technically minded with an ability to identify data trends and produce MI
• Experience working in financial services sector, ideally Investment Banking
• Familiarity with leading on annual / cyclical comp processes
• Excellent communication skills with the credibility to work autonomously with senior stakeholders
• Strong project experience across the spectrum of Comp & Bens
• The competence to run bonus cycle processes independently
This opportunity would best suit a versatile and progressive Compensation specialist who is looking to add to their repertoire of skills, gain exposure and further accelerate their career trajectory.
If this role is of interest please don’t hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following this link.
Selina Cinar 268