Interim Recruiter- 6 months+
£450-475 day rate inside IR35
NetworkHR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well-regarded asset manager to support with the hire of an Interim Recruiter to join their high-performing Talent team based in central London.
The role of Interim Recruiter will see the successful individual act as the subject matter expert for direct sourcing, covering an broad international remit with close liaison to the Head of Talent Acquisition. The role will require you to establish a direct sourcing approach, help elevate the EVP and promote D&I through recruitment activity.
If successful, you will be responsible for supporting across the full spectrum of recruitment for the business globally, alongside a number of key objectives such as;
- Lead on the full recruitment life cycle from taking the brief, writing job descriptions to interviewing and negotiating contracts
- Develop talent pipelines in line with requirements from key stakeholders
- Support with graduate and intern level hiring when required
- Ensure ATS is regularly updated and maintain data integrity
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders and act as a true business partner to support with all recruitment needs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Financial services experience is mandatory for this appointment
- Asset management experience would be advantageous
- Proven direct sourcing experience
- Adept in utilising an ATS (WorkDay is desirable)
- International sourcing experience is desirable
If this role is of interest please don’t hesitate to email your interest across to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following this link.
Charlie Garside 268