HR Business Partner
Kensington, London (hybrid working available)
£60,000 - £65,000
A uniquely placed business – offering an exclusive service to high net worth individuals – is seeking a HR Business Partner to work closely with a geographically dispersed employee base operating solely within the sales and marketing function. This workforce is based at sites throughout Europe.
As the only UK based HR professional you will have HR colleagues throughout Europe whilst reporting to a Line Manager based in Portugal. You will support a number of high profile stakeholders operating within Sales and Marketing providing a truly generalist service to them and their staff touching on all aspects of the HR lifecycle.
This role will require you to be a true hands on generalist HRBP involved in both strategic and operational aspects of HR. Key areas of focus for the business, and in turn the HRBP, are performance improvement (due to the nature of the employees you will support), and with the business being very agile, organisational design and change management.
As HRBP you will be the key HR contact for this employee-base whilst having regular interaction with Senior Directors. As such you must be a confident, engaging and highly credible HR practitioner excited about working for an organisation that provides a unique service to a number high profile customers, with the ability to work at pace and able to utilise previous HRBP experience.
To be considered for this role you will be:
• Able to work in the London office 3 days per week;
• A true HR Business Partner;
• Experienced in working with sales and marketing OR have worked within a white collar environment;
• Happy to travel to Europe on a semi-regular basis (Portugal will be a key location with the expectation to go for 1 week every 2 months);
• A polished HR practitioner with the ability to engage with a various internal stakeholders.
If this role is of interest please send your CV to Matt Greenberg at email@example.com quoting job reference 268280490.
Matthew Greenberg 268