Recruitment Specialist – 6 month FTC
Between £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
NetworkHR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well-regarded investment bank to support with the hire of a Recruiter to join their high-performing HR team based in London on an initial 6 month FTC.
The role of Recruitment Specialist will see the successful individual work closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition supporting recruitment, covering the European, Middle East and Asia Pacific remit. The role will require you to establish more of a direct sourcing approach, coordinate interviews, liaise with key senior stakeholders and manage multiple recruitment processes simultaneously.
If successful, you will be responsible for supporting across the full spectrum of recruitment for the business globally alongside a number of key objectives such as;
• Lead on the full recruitment life cycle from taking the brief, writing job descriptions to interviewing and negotiating contracts
• Develop talent pipelines in line with requirements from COO and key stakeholders
• Support with graduate and intern level hiring
• Ensure ATS is regularly updated and maintain data integrity
It is critical to the success of this appointment that the post holder is a strong communicator with the ability to push back to senior stakeholders when required as well as build authentic and professional relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Confidence to recruit at all levels and areas within a financial services firm
• Proven direct sourcing experience
• Adept in utilising an ATS – Workday experience is highly desirable
• International sourcing experience is advantageous
If this role is of interest please don’t hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following this link.
Selina Cinar 268